Here is some Internet time-wasting for you!
Because that’s what I love to do in MY spare time. No, really! No sarcasm! I seriously find it super relaxing to be curled up in bed with my laptop, cruising somewhat-mindlessly through “those Internets” (which is what an elderly man I once knew, called the Internet).
Mind you, what I love to look at for relaxation is pretty stuff – fashion blogs, photography blogs, design blogs. No heavy reading or thinking. Nothing too depressing. That type of information serves a purpose, too, but to make it on the Links Loved list, you gotta bring a smile to my face.
Links I loved this week:
- I could read (good) photography blogs all day. Especially the ones with down-to-earth, not-overly-staged portraits of people in love, who just got engaged. I’m a real sucker for those. Like, these folks.
- This post by Yes and Yes is about how to make friends once you’re a grown-up. She’s right on the money. (Remind me sometime to tell you about Friendsday Wednesday.)
- Funny but true – “How To Spot One Of Those Darn Bloggers”.
- Make a summer manifesto.
- DIY Gardening 101. Lovely photos and a down-to-earth approach = my big inspirations.
- And of course there is Mighty Girl (tagline I wish I had thought of first: “Famous Among Dozens”). She packs light, romps around and generally looks and sounds like she’s having a frigging blast. Of course, I have a massive girl crush on her.