My friend and former design classmate Katie MacLennan writes a great blog called Polka Dot Soup. On it she writes a post some Mondays called “Multitude Monday.” She writes, “Mondays are about documenting the little (or big!) things in life that make me oh-so-happy. Let’s make Mondays a day to reflect on the goodies, and not the baddies.”
Also, a few months ago I read Brené Brown’s book “Daring Greatly: How The Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent and Lead,” in which she writes, “The shudder of vulnerability that accompanies joy is an invitation to practice gratitude, to acknowledge how truly grateful we are for the person, the beauty, the connection, or simply the moment before us.”
(The last Multitude Monday post I wrote, last week, is here.)
The ten things I’m most grateful for right now:
161. Downloading new tunes after a road trip with two other women, tunes that they introduced me to.
162. Nova Scotia wine.
163. Montreal bagels with Nutella for breakfast on a Monday morning.
166. Did I say Nova Scotia wine yet?
167. Gal pals + laughter + silliness + a rented cabin by the sea.
168. Coming home after a fun weekend away, to my sweetheart.
169. The new Outlander TV series.
170. Oh that Nova Scotia wine…
Have a lovely Monday!