I really want to hear what you have to say. The whole point of this blog is to connect people, connect Cape Bretoners, and to tell our stories, our truth. To get in touch:
- Join the group on Facebook for this blog. It’s called “Dream Big Cape Breton”. Click on the link and request to be added. Myself and group members post stuff (events, ideas, questions) nearly every day, so that’s also a great way to keep up-to-date on interesting stuff happening on the island.
- On this blog, you can leave comments under each post and on each page.
- Or, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I answer within two days, although usually faster. (I’m an Internet junkie!)
- If email’s not your thing, you can send me post at: Leah Noble, RR#2, Baddeck, NS, B0E 1B0. Even though I don’t live in Baddeck anymore, it will still get to me. (I don’t want to publish my real mailing address, which is also my civic address, for privacy reasons.)
- I’m also always looking for people to contribute their own writing or pictures to the blog, so if that sounds like something you’d be interested in, read this.